With the rapid development of power electronics and automation control technology, the proportion of electrical drive technology in real applications is also increasing. Modern AC drives have gradually become the mainstream of electrical drives. In the asynchronous motor speed control system, the highest efficiency and best performance is the variable frequency speed control system. With the development of variable frequency speed control technology, the variable frequency speed control system slowly replaces the original mechanical speed control system with its stable performance. The application of variable frequency speed control system in electric crane is a typical example of electromechanical application.
Second, electric crane features:
1. Mainframe: all parts are completely sealed and dustproof, easy to disassemble and maintain;
2. Motor: special special lifting motor;
3. Inverter: Adopt Oukey PT200 to drive the lifting motor and PT200 to control the overall translation of the crane;
4. Brake: With hydraulic thrust brake, electromagnetic brake, hydraulic pedal brake;
5. Hook: hook with 360 Â° rotation (such as: insulation hook, electromagnetic sucker, ordinary hook, claw bucket, coil spreader, etc.) and to prevent the shedding of the safety of the buckle device;
6. Standards: The cranes are all made in accordance with the work inspection society and the CNS standards;
7. Power supply 3Ï†, 50/60HZ, 220V/380V/440V/460V can be made.
Electric crane physical map:
Four, electric crane introduction and principle:
Introduction: The Orco frequency converter is used on the main crane of ordinary/high-speed electric cranes. The main reason is that this product has stable performance and reliable operation. It is the perfect combination of electromechanical integration and remote automatic control. When the inverter is powered on and the inverter startup frequency is increased from 0HZ to 1.5HZ, the inverter output signal notifies the hoisting motor of the hoisting dedicated motor to release the motor, and the inverter drives the hoisting dedicated motor to drive the hoist to rise/fall. , The rising/falling speed is 20HZ, and the rising/falling speed is 50HZ (If necessary, the rising/falling speed can be adjusted according to the customer's needs). When the inverter is stopped, the inverter has a built-in reset, and the output signal informs the hoisting special motor. The mechanical brake holds the motor and the frequency of the inverter is reduced to 0HZ to complete a lifting movement.
Parameter settings: P01.00-2, P01.01-1, P01.03-1, P01.05-90, P01.06-1, P01.10-20, P01.11-2, P01.12- 1.5, P04.07-150, P06.01-1, P06.02-2, P06.03-12, P08.02-5, P09.17-1.5, P11.01-100
The system adopts Orco series inverters, which have high performance advantages, good stability and high control accuracy. It is convenient to realize the special output voltage, frequency range and working requirements required for the lifting system. The control program has good performance in the door type. Cranes, overhead cranes, cantilever cranes, wall-mounted cranes, passenger and cargo elevators, explosion-proof cranes, pneumatic cranes and related projects all have extensive applications and excellent results.